FL Studio Description
FL Studio 9 is a complete software music production environment, representing the culmination of more than 10 years of sustained & focused development. FL9 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
What's new in FL9 ?
FL Studio is a full-featured, open architecture, music production environment capable of audio recording, composing, sequencing and mixing, for the creation of professional quality music. The FL Studio philosophy is creative Freedom:
Free your audio - Instruments can be routed to any mixer track.
Free your mind - Choose your preferred workflow, compose using the step-sequencer or piano roll.
Make virtually any sound - FL9 includes over 30 software synthesizers covering Acoustic/synthetic bass, Electric Guitar, multi-sampler tools including piano & strings, general sample playback and beat-slicing (With Rex 1 & 2 support).
Synthesis techniques - span subtractive, modelling, FM, RM, granular and additive.
Audio Recording & Editing:
Multi-channel audio inputs - With the ability to simultaneously Capture all the inputs on your audio-interface, FL Studio has the flexibility to record a single vocalist, guitar or a full symphony orchestra.
Arranging audio - Audio can then be arranged, with complete freedom in the Playlist.
FL Studio supports WAV, MP3, OGG, WavPack, AIFF, and REX audio formats.
* Fixed minor bug when right-clicking mini piano roll view for immediate jump in some cases.
* Fixed minor browser bug.
* Kb preview now works better as notes are released when you select another channel.
* Changed priority stuff when background rendering.
* Fixed bug loading old projects with internal controllers in sends.
* Fixed crash in Edison's scratching tool.
* Fixed possible hang when using remote control with smoothing enabled.
* FPC: fixed issue cutting preview voices
* Wrapper: don't respond to "update display" messages during saving
What's New in FL Studio
Release notes are not available currently.
FL Studio Requirements
No additional system requirements.